Monday, July 28, 2014

What A Welcome Week!









June 9, 2014

Ok, so I've got to boast a little bit.

This last p-day we found out that the Brazilian world cup team would be training in GoiĆ¢nia, and would be holding an open to the public session!

We called up president, I was thinking "there's no way he'll let us go."
He responded "Save a spot for me I'm coming too!"

Best p-day ever.

This week was awesome! We had an investigator decide to be baptized on the 21st even before she went to the church. The testimony of a member made all the difference.
Of the 5 people that went to church 3 have baptismal dates! I was so happy and learned that everything depends on the Lord. All the work I do will be for nothing if I don't do it with his help. Alone we can accomplish so little, but in the strength of the Lord, I can do all things!
2 And though I have the gift ofprophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

We're super excited to get the office baptizing because it looks like it's been a while since the Elders have baptized there.

Also things are going a lot better, much more organized and I get it done a lot quicker.

I know this gospel is true, and that everything Christ did was for us. One of my favorite scriptures in portuguese right now is the story in John 4

 31 ¶In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master,eat.
32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
33Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any manbrought him ought to eat?
 34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him thatsent me, and to finish his work.
The desire of my heart now is also to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
 Em nome de Jesus Cristo, Amem.

Amo todos Voces,
Fiquem Firmes!
Elder Wallace

Elder Doney, Creer and Silva getting there 4 hours early.
Tickets!
Serra Dourada Stadium
The team that will take the cup!



The Guys from our house and The assistents. President got there a little after.
Elder Ximim, Cunnington, Moreno, Robinson, Doney, Creer, Silva

The bus to lunch on sunday
Eler Silva Sleeping
First ones in the stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment