Monday, July 28, 2014

Rapidinho!

April 28, 2014

This week was awesome.
We had transfers which resolved all the problems that a couple missionaries were having! We now have 3 couples of sisters and 4 duos of elders here.
My companion is Elder Moon from Pleasant Grove. He's a pan off the handle, really excited to be here I'm excited too.
Last night we made pancakes in a family night. It's been a while since the missionaries in this area have done one. I don't know why, it was a huge success. I didn't know we had that many youth here until they all showed up to eat our "american pancakes" with maple syrup. They were more like crepes and everybody ends up putting sweetened condensed milk on the pancakes in the end. Sweetened condensed milk is soooo good! They use it on everything here!

Elder Moon cooked the pancakes and I went on splits with a young man to invite a few more people. We managed to pack the house!

This sunday we had a few more people at church. I got super excited when one of our investigators came via Motorcycle. I thought he had bailed on us!

Love you all. Call on the 11th! What time works for you guys? When do you have church?
Love,
Elder Wallace

This week I found a cheap engagement ring in the street... I guess somebody had a rough break up. Anyway, I'm wearing it on the right hand and our teaching group has lesss girls now... just kidding!
Love Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment