Monday, July 28, 2014

Best Family Ever!

Dear Best family Ever!!
Hope you liked the fotos, because a picture is worth a thousand words.

We're working really hard here. Elder De Jesus got a bit sick because we are running around, doing splits with a couple companionships that are having problems. Elder De Jesus will do anything for anybody that asks sincerely. He's got a great heart, but poor health! Got a bit sick for being so overwhelmed, I'm trying to help him out with whatever I can.

We had an awesome zone meeting where one district reinacted the story of Amon for everybody, I was impressed.

This week my shopping list is Crackers and fruit. But it's amazing how the Lord provides. One time I talked with someone in the street and they were like, "here, eat a salgado" (there should be salgados in the US!) and then I asked how much a bag of chips costed in the flea market and the guy was like, "take two for free!" I've never gone hungry...

And here's hopping the Elders in the office finally got around to buying our fridge! For now we've got a fan someone borrowed to us that keeps us cool at night, so life is good.

I've never missed a washing machine so much.

I found out that Rio Verde has the cheapest Açai in the mission! YES!!! I'll have to take a pic for you guys!

Love you all so much!
Elder Wallace











We made sandwiches for the zone. Another day we bought 10 liters of ice cream for the zone... Because our zone is (quite humbly) the best!

There's only one company that has busses that go to Rio Verde, and they're notorious for breaking down all the time... This trip we broke 2 busses, making a 5 hour trip 9 hours!!!! AH! haha.

Our planners and name tags... Usually I make a cool planner too... but there wasn't time this transfer.

Eating the X-tudo. The hamburger that has tudo.


Some fotos of our last zone meeting!

Missionaries discovered theatrical talents they didn't know they had, re-living the story of Amon.

No comments:

Post a Comment