Monday, July 28, 2014

What River?

March 3, 2014

I got here in Rio Verde tuesday and it was straight to work! I still haven't unpacked my bags!
Part of the reason for that is that we're temporarily in Bandeirantes until we get the key for the house that's in our area. Bandeirantes is a house with 4 elders, (6 for now!) and I continue to count my blessings for a mom that tought me that I should keep the house clean. You can imagine how it gets... or maybe not... haha

For now we're waking up early to walk an hour until we get to our prosylyting area, but it's totally worth it! Promissão is a neighborhood that is really white for the harvest. There are tons of people in the street and In 5 days I talked to more than 70 people that accepted to hear a lesson another day! That's pretty good odds, since I talked to 200 people.

The only problem is people that aren't married living together... well that's kind of the problem in the whole mission, nothing new there. The good thing is is super easy to get them married!

Love you all and I'll send you some fotos of my comp next week!
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment