Monday, July 28, 2014

Using Internet Explorer :P

So, my excuse for a short letter this week is that I'm using Internet explorer! Do you guys remember when you couldn't use the phone while dialing up the internet? haha.

The fantastic news of the week is that we've moved to promissao!!! Finally! I was only in that other house for 2 weeks, but it was 2 weeks too many! The new house is very... new! It's got a few problems but slowly we're killing the roaches and buying padlocks for the windows! haha.

We're hoping the appliances and furniture gets here as fast as possible. I'm figuring out what I can buy and eat that doesn't require a fridge, microwave, stove or oven... So far it's bananas, fruit, and crackers. The good news is we found an ironing board on the street (right!?!) and we've good two mattresses, water, and light. Who would throw away a perfectly good ironing board?

So this week Elder de Jesus ate something that wreaked havoc with his stomach. I'm not sure how I got away safely, since I eat everything he eats, but I'll count my blessings. A lot of my time is being spent to help the zone. It's a little crazy sometimes, what we've got to do to get some people in the water! I'm sure Spencer knows what I'm talking about.

This week church was awesome! Did I mention we have a mini-bus that pics up everybody here in promissao and takes to the church and back? It's so cool I've always dreamed of having a bus to pick up investigators!
Here are some pics of me and my comp soaked (finaly bought an umbrella Saturday), and the zone.

Love,
Elder Wallace






No comments:

Post a Comment