Monday, July 28, 2014

Adeus Rio Verde

May 26, 2014

Saturday I got a call from president, he told me I was being TRANSFERED... ah man. then he said I'll be going to the office. One of my good friends, Elder Srur (from Belem, Para) is going home and I'll take his place.
I'm pretty sure that means I'll be taking care of the paperwork and weekly reports as Gerente Historiador. Which is another way to say Baptismal sheet digitizer.... I'm thinking this is Karma for my bad handwriting and all the times I forgot to send the name and age of the baptisms to the office in the weekly report...

Was I sad? I was WAY sad! I love Rio Verde, even though we didn't have that much success here, and I'll be transfered before our investigators get baptized... But I know I've got something to learn in my knew area. Really I'm excited to work with Elder SILVA! I was his district leader a few transfers back, and he's a great guy.

I'll also be living with my budy Elder Creer, and Elder Doney. With my companion being the only brazilian in the office, this is one more sign that this is the Lord's work. How else would a mission of 140 missionaries still be standing being run by a few american young men in Brazil? haha.

Anyway, here are some pics of the family and friends I came to know and love. They are fantastic and I hope to see them again.

Elder Moon was a great companion, super fun! We had a bunch of good times, and great memories.

But yeah. I'm headed to the office. I hope I will still have lots of time to proselyte.
I'm probably going to gain like 20 lbs...
haha

Love y'all
Elder Wallace

Caqui, looks like a tomato but tastes like a... peachish thing?

Elder Moon.












No comments:

Post a Comment