Monday, July 28, 2014

One More Wonderful Week!

Well. This this week was pretty awesome!
My companion wants to learn english. I've taught him a dozen primary songs and I like teaching him. I've gained appreciation for the patience my trainers had for me. Especially when he keeps saying "world. World. world. world. world. Practicing that word... I guess it's a tricky word. haha.

Today we're going to make banana splits... DEEP FRIED banana splits. should be tastey.

This week we have mission council. that means I'll be in goiania and you can bet I'm gonna squeeze my fridge out of the secretaries! Squeeze lovingly of course.

We've been working really hard, the results are a bit slow coming, but I know we'll have lots of success here. Something interesting I'm learning is to worry about helping the other missionaries have success more than worrying about my own area. I've had to do some pretty crazy things to help some investigators baptize!

I love this work and I know the Lord is with us. I feel the spirit when I teach, telling me what I'm saying is right. I know when my investigators feel the spirit. I know the gift of tongues is real too!

Love you tons,
Elder Wallace





No comments:

Post a Comment