Monday, July 28, 2014

Are The Easter Eggs On Sale?

April 21, 2014

Well Family,
Thanks for all the awesome emails. Easter was fantastic, but I was a bit down because we had nobody at church.
Easter was super good to think about the Savior and the Ressurection. I hope that we can always remember his Triumph over death Spiritually and Phisically.
It's so wonderful that we can be "Born again" Like it talks about in Alma 5. We have to experience a mighty change of heart, varias times.

Well my companion was Transfered. I'll miss him, but it's kind of a good thing because walking too and from our area was killing him. I start to wonder if I'll be falling apart at the end of the mission too? haha. I hope not.

Easter was tranquil. There was more of a celebration on Good Friday. Everybody keeps the catholic tradition of not eating red meat or chicken. Generally fish and eggs. Which is great, it's been a LONG time since I've eaten fish!

I'll have to send you some pics of the chocolate eggs they sell here. I was telling all the kids that In the US, we eat bunnies..... Chocolate bunnies! haha.
Have a great week I love you all so very much. I'm excited for the transfer to get the zone going again.

Love,
Elder Wallace

Me and Elder Choquevilca from Bolivia

No comments:

Post a Comment