Monday, July 28, 2014

My 4 Minutes




May 19, 2014

Sorry I waited until the end of my time because I was reading all the awesome emails that were sent to me!

Happy Birthday Nate! You're such a stud!
Happy Graduation Jess! Don't go too crazy on Sr. Night!
Holy Vaca Tanner! You grew like two heads since I left (the height of two heads, I don't mean to say you grew another head... at least Ihope not.) So stinkin' tall!

Love you all so much. So this week was really exciting with the training we gave the missionaries have been marking baptismal dates with everyone, even in street contacts! Which is a bit different but super fun to invite someone to be baptized in two weeks! Many accept!

The biggest problem we had in the zone was getting people to church.

We had a cool experience in Elders Quorum. We invited our bus driver (the one that drives the people to church) to watch the meeting with us. And he was sharing all these experiences and stories during the lessons! it was fantastic!
He was like "I can tell the gospel you guys believe really brings happiness. You guys have no idea how much these two boys run around sunday morning to get people on the buss (He's seen us literally running in our suits quite a few times) He was like "they work so hard and so few come, but they're always super happy! haha.

Here's a midget phone booth, and a dog that followed us home for 2 hours! Also on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment