Monday, July 28, 2014

Book of Mormon Cake

Feb. 17, 2014

Well this week has been pretty fantastic!

Tuesday the whole zone worked in our area to give the zone a boost for this month. We were really pumped with all the great work that was done, but a lot of the missionaries wrote down addresses wrong and we spent a lot of time hunting down false addresses. Some of them told us they had found people that were super interested, but turned out to be really really REALLY old.

I attended my 2nd stake conference in planalto. haha! I think I've beaten the record for time spent in an area. It's going to be super hard to leave!

Here in Brazil there aren't any rest homes, which means sometimes we meet very very old people, they're usually fantastic and like to talk and converse a lot. I also think rice and beans must be the secret to long life, I've met some people that have already broken the 100's and are still active!

We met a family that is super cool! Adriana and her daughters. I went to pick her up with a brother from the ward, we woke her up and it turned out her daughters had already gone! haha. Besides them we have 2 investigators with a date for the first week of march, Lourdes and Geovanna. Referalls from the MEMBERS!!! YES!

I've run out of time.

Our recent converts made a book of mormon cake! hahaha, they're so awesome. Jhonny is making plans to serve a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all tons,
Tchau!
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment