Sunday, January 19, 2014

President Costa



Wow, I will have to email all of you... Monday (wow I almost forgot the name of Monday)

We had a fantastic conference with President and Sister Costa, the area president and his wife. I will just send a scripture that encompassas the greatest thing I learned.

D&C 121 Verses 45-46 I think.

That we need to be full of charity. If we do this, the Lord promisses that the Douctrine of the Priestood will distill upon our souls as the dew from heaven.

I understood this promise to a new degree. It's difficult to describe but we will know the ''why'' of many things. Understanding and Knowledge are things that are a lifelong search.

I left that meeting with new purpose and determination!
(To be continued monday)
Love,
Elder Wallace

A Fuba cake Elder Ashby made me for my birthday.  Me eating it.  Zona Uberlandia.

No comments:

Post a Comment