Monday, January 20, 2014

Feliz Ano Novo!

Happy new year everybody!

Alright, so you all know I speak english funny now... haha. Go head and chuckle, but I was pretty proud of how well I spoke!

This week sacrament meeting was one of the most spiritual fast and testimony meetings that I have ever witnessed. It was fantastic and completely free of apostasy! haha.

It was a little tough to work that week with the holidays, but now we're catching a lot of people home that normally aren't at home, so that's great. I got wise on new year's eve, bought ear plugs... good thing two, our house was shaking from the neighbors music. I only woke up at midnight when is sounded like WW3 was happening outside our window. Sounded like explosions and cars wrecking... The next morning there was nobody, NOBODY in the streets until like 2pm.

We've got our convert (jaine)'s boyfriend on date to be baptized on the 18th! WOOOOOO!!! Wilson is his name.

Love,
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment