Monday, January 20, 2014

Feliz Natal

Feliz Natal Everybody! From Scorching Beautiful Brazil
I know that Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I didn't always have the relationship that I have with him now. With time he has put me in various situations that test me and prove me. Like we learn in Ether 12:27 when we come to him he shows us our weaknesses, so that we will be humble and learn to do his will.

I've learned this year that it's not about "love the people" It's about loving people. All people. My comp, my leaders, my investigators, members, people in the street. When we learn to see our brothers and Sisters the way Christ would, we can love them knowing very little about them. I know that God knows every one of them personally and loves them more than we can comprehend, so when we try to see them the way he would, we too develop that love. 1 Cor 13:2

 2 And though I have the gift of aprophecy, and understand allbmysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

There is nothing better than the life I'm living now. I don't mean to brag, it's just a fact! I see miracles that come through our faith. I see lives change and people learn WHO Christ really is. I've come to really care about people. I've learned to be diligent and just keep working and working, having a perfect hope and faith that the Lord will keep the promises he has made.

I've learned to not fear people, when we go about boldly and humbly doing the Lord's will, we have nothing, NOTHING that can stand before us. For if the Lord is with us, who can stand against us? I think of Amon and Samuel the Lamanite and Gideon. We can do anything the Lord asks us to do. 1 John 4:18

 18 There is no afear in blove; but perfect clove casteth out fear: because fear hath dtorment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Let us go about doing the Lord's will, and he will always be with us.
“I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.”
DC 88:84

I Love you all and thank each one of you for the essential part that each one of you have played in my life. Merry Christmas and lets keep the Spirit of Christ with us the whole year.

With love,
Elder Wallace




No comments:

Post a Comment