Sunday, January 19, 2014

Joseph Smith Was Almost Born In November!

Well this week was full of ups and downs!
We worked ourselves sick, literally.

Thanks for all the awesome photos, I'm sure the people in the internet cafe think I have a problem because of how I am laughing and smiling now. My computer neighbors are probably sick of me saying, "hey, look at this!" every time I open an email from mom with photos.

This first transfer with Elder Ashby has been really rewarding, I've learned a lot and I'm amazed at all the progress he's making.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love hearing about all the great stuff everyone is doing to share the Gospel or strengthen others. It will all be worth it, this I promise you.

We're going to keep working with our family that is keeping commitments, but I think we will have to cut a few families that are not. It's hard because I know it's a hard change for them, but that's what would make the change sooo rewarding. I have to remind myself that God has people prepared and waiting for us, people that have the desire and are not baptized just because they don't know where to find the truth.

This week I was cringing in fast and testimony meeting as a few apostasies were spoken:
A lady that said she prays to joseph smith (whoops)
A man that said the Book of mormon is a new bible.... (nooo!)

Haha, I know the church is true and that the most important thing is for my investigators to feel the spirit. I just pray really hard that they aren't paying atention when those things are said!

Love you tons!
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment