Monday, April 29, 2013

The Plague

So this week was great!

haha unfortunately I was sick for 2 days and a little. I did nothing but sleep Thursday. I dont remember anything that happened except sleeping. Wow I'm really glad to be feeling better. Also I'm thankful for the armada of Medicine that dad sent me with. Especially one in particular. I forgot what one of the capsuls is for, I'll find out the name and ask next week. but Thank you dad!

Other than that we walked a lot. wow. I've seen the outskirts of our area, which is saying something, Aragarças is really long and gets wider the farther you go. Barra is pretty long too. One day we had lunch in this house where we had to scale these rocks to get to it. I was pretty out of breath, and wondering how the old lady that lived there could do this everyday! But it was really cool they built a pool around a spring and there were trees and lots of Acerola, a really tasty fruit.

Love you guys lots and I'm looking forward to talking with you Mother's day, though I try not to think about it during the day. haha. Thanks for everything and much love!


One more thing. I never realized how much truth we have. You get out here talking to all the different people and igrejas... Wow where do they get off? They get their minds fixed on something, even if it's just an idea or phrase without scriptural base. 

We have the truth. Wow we have all of it, even the simplest things that other people don't know. and all of it agrees with the scriptures. All the prophets words agree with all the truth we have. I can't believe how people confuse things. We dont realize what we have. It's Awesome.

Love,
Elder Wallace






No comments:

Post a Comment