Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday!! (Parabens, Parabens!)


Holy smokes, I only have 6 minutes to email, I was reading letters from friends!

Parabens Dad! If I knew it I would sing you the birthday song of Brazil, with a bunch of clapping and such.

Today I was fasting to be able to have the spirit more, and making a list of things that distance me from the spirit that I will avoid all next transfer. (Word on the street is I will be transfered this week). 

Tanner sorry about the dedo. Hope it heals fast. Isn't there a song about the first cut is the most painful or something? maybe not. 

Oh! miracle story time!
I was with the assistants and we knocked on this door and found a guy who was super receptive. I assumed he knew the assistants somehow, because he told them that since they had met he had stopped drinking. (2 months ago!!!)

Apparently they had found him drunk in his car one night, calling to them to help. he was depressed and they helped him get to his house.  We didn't know it was his house we knocked on.  When we asked him how an answer from God (about the truth of these things) would change his life, he said. I will follow that answer and never step out of the path.

Very cool.

Love you all and next week I will tell you some language slip ups I've had here....

Love! Elder Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment