Monday, September 30, 2013

Whoo! Hello September!

One more month until General conference! President Kuceki also has informed us that two general authorities with do a mission tour here in October! Super Excited.

President came out and did interviews with the zone this week. I asked him for a blessing, and it was one of the most powerful blessings I have ever had. I know that he spoke by the power of the priesthood because he said many things that I won't share. It was a sacred experience for me. Basically Since the 30th of October, I've started the 2nd part of my mission, and it will be a lot better than the first.

I'm trying to think of ways  to talk to more people in less time.
A couple times we did an exposition in the market. That was pretty awesome.

Here are some of my ideas:
Make a giant Book of mormon, the size of a mattress, and set it up in an area with lots of people passing.

Make a questionaire that has questions that testify of the Restoration and give it out in the schools or do an activity with the ward distributing it in the neighborhood.

Get a big picture of someone being baptized, and set it up with scriptures (john 3:5) (Acts 2) and talk with people about baptism and how we need to be baptized.

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas to get more referrals in less time!

Love you all and my time is short, Loved the pic of Jess and Tanner going to the game!

Love
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment