Monday, September 30, 2013

Fotos Of The "Gincana Das Cores"



We had a competition during four weeks every wednesday. We seperated four teams taught about the Gospel and restoration and had games.

The teams could gain points:
In the Games
Bringing non members
Bringing a friend to church
Other competitions (oldest liahona, biggest shoe)

It was really cool, this week was the finale so I brought my camera. Here we have the classic cracker on the forehead, who can make a beautiful sound with a horn? frisbee through (I was suprised to know that some people have never thrown a frisbee ever)

And we had food after (of course!)
It was really great to help our investigators and recent converts integrate with the ward, and we got a couple of referals!

It's really easy to gain weight because lots of us don't have time to really eat well. I weigh 175 now and I was 158 when I entered the MTC. I always eat a good breakfast, a couple eggs and banana smoothie. Lunch We always eat a TON because we don't eat again until 930 or ten o clock. Eating right before sleeping and all the rice is what makes me gain weight I think. Now I'm eating a little less at lunch and eating lots of fruits. Man the fruit here is awesome! Mangos are in season now.

Elder Wallace

 an owl.
Rai, a member that is awesome, helps us a ton with visits. He'll be serving a mission this year.
Cracker on the head
blowing the horn!

No comments:

Post a Comment