Monday, September 30, 2013

Treinador!

Wow. Where to start.

So this week has been fantastic. Elder Castro's prayers were answered, and he was transfered on tuesday haha. There were two pairs of missionaries here in Planalto, but now it will be just me and my companion, Elder Ashby.

They don't come much greener, haha. He is fantastic, fresh from the US where he was waiting for his visa in Sandy, Utah. By the way, he is from sandy, Utah.... He served there for 1 transfer, kind of funny, but he didn't run in to anyone he knew really well.

I was suprised when I found out I will be training an american. I was super super excited but I was praying the whole day before I went to get him. I know I will need the Lord's help. A Lot. I trust in him completely, and I feel like we're going to have a lot of success because we'll be compelled to rely on the lord!

We met quite a few people this week and three of our investigators went to the church. We'll have two baptisms in the beginning of october, which is awesome because that will help Elder Ashby expect that we baptize every week (that's also my goal from now on).  I'm pushing him really fast. I already lived with someone training an american and they didn't let him do anything because they didn't think he could.
Elder Ashby is growing really fast because he will DO everything that he doesn't think he can do. haha. This is his first week, and he is talking to people in the street, teaching a little bit too. He even invited two people to be baptized, and we will mark a date with one of them this week!


I feel like a proud father... haha.
I'm really excited to be here in Planalto because now that there's just one pair of missionaries I'm teaching everyone that I was teaching with Elder Castro, AND all the people that Elder Peterson was teaching. pretty fantastic because I love having a planner jam packed. We're going to need a lot of help from the members to visit everybody.

Love you tons!
Elder Wallace


No comments:

Post a Comment