Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome To Billings!


It felt really weird leaving the MTC, seeing people and houses. haha. 
Airport security line was CRAZY long! I talked to this lady who was next to me, because that's what missionaries do. She is a member, from AFRICA, returning to there after visiting her mom in Bountiful. Way cool. We got off the plane and I've had a great first day. 

We went and played basketball since it is P-day. Elder Walch is going to be my companion, but he's doing other things tonight. I'm with Elder Neilson, (met Elder Peterson from Vernal!). We went to the Brother and Sister Rehers and they fed us dinner and we talked with them about the first vision and a bunch of other things. Brother Reher is originally from Germany, but he's lived in Canada and Visited China. He was hilarious. I can see how missionaries gain weight. Despite his protests, Elder Neilson ended up taking half a lasagna, some salad and pop with us. He kept trying to say no. haha.

Anyway It's been great so far, I hear Elder Walch is really great. 
It's not that cold, only when the wind blows. 

I grabbed another suit from the mission home, I can easily get another coat too, but it's not that cold.
I'm staying here in Billings, which meant I got to have a P-day while the rest of my MTC district drove to wherever they are going. 
President and Sister Mecham are very nice, very cool. 

Anyway, I called Gma and Gpa and Jess and I love you all very much.
Eu amo Voces!

Love
Elder Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment