Tuesday, March 19, 2013

An E-mail To Jessica


Aaaaaaah man, thanks for the e-mail!

Wow. You are so great! You can really make an impact in those younger kids lives, as you well know, by being an example.

You're letter made me think of a few things.
The most important thing is people, and loving them.
Sharing the gospel isn't hard, satan just tries to bind our tongues like with Joseph Smith. Why should sharing something so important and precious with a friend be hard?

President Uchtdorf said (I think), and you reminded me of it, When It comes to gossip.  "Assume the good, doubt the bad." Love that. Like you said the only person who really knows everything they're going through is Christ.

Holy cow you have such awesome scriptures you are finding. I really liked the 2 Corinthians 4:6. Here's one I use with prayer, 3 Nephi 18:20"Whatsoever you shall ask the father in my name, if it be right and believing ye shall recieve, it shall be given you" . If you read 18 and 19 and underline everytime the Savior says prayer, it's a lot! It must have been really important for him to teach that.

Yeah, I miss you too. you should go ahead and send those pictures, mom has my address there. I loved the last ones.  haha, we always ask people, "Well, is there anything else we can do for you today?" and I was about to ask you that. Seriously, if there's something I can do for you let me know. I hope there's something I can do for you, I guess I can share spiritual thoughts and such...

gotta run. I send you some cool stuff I've learned. Take Luck.
Like BD Prayer and Conversion.

Love you tons!
Elder Wallace 

No comments:

Post a Comment