Monday, February 10, 2014

Crazy Transfer!

Alrighty. So a few weird things happened with this transfer. Looks like there will be a visa waiter getting here a bit late, so Elder Ashby and I were called to goiania a bit early because of the Elders going home and to make sure that everybody has a companion for now.

I was a bit annoyed that we had to leave our area, but looks like wilson was baptized  without a problem. I was a bit shocked that the other missionaries that were covering for us didn't go to the baptism to help him out, when I called them they didn't even know if he had been baptized!!! Luckily we have some members here that are just awesome and they baptized him and he was confirmed.

I'm staying with two zone leaders here, one from Chile, the other from ParĂ¡, Brasil.
They're a bit annoyed that I haven't finished yet. We're headed to the church to make pancakes.

I'll take pics!
But here are a few fotos of the zoo here in Goiania!

Love you all tons,
Elder Wallace





No comments:

Post a Comment