Monday, February 10, 2014

FELIZ ANIVERSARIO!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to the best mom I ever had.

Thanks for always emailing me, you are my number one supporter and thanks for all you do. I know you are busy with work and the family and the house and your calling and all, but I look forward to reading your email every week.

I have tons of memories of all the things you've done for me, and I know there are many more that I don't remember. The thing I want to thank you the most for though, is for who I am today, and who I am becoming, because it's totally because of you!

When people compliment me for my manners, or washing the dishes, playing the piano, doing the right things, I can always tell them, "It's because of my mom!" haha. I remember that washing the dishes was one of the few things I argued about with you. Now I'm always washing my dishes and wondering "why in the world the rest of you don't wash your own dishes!!!" haha.
I hope that some day I can have a family that's as awesome as the one you and dad have raised.

Thanks for helping be who I am, and preparing me and teaching me what I need to know to become who I want to be!

Love you more than anything!
Elder Wallace

Oh, haha, can I ask a few favors?
Accept the people that sent friend requests with brazilian names (cristiane, dalva, keila) etc on my facebook please.
Check my privacy settings too.

and Can you let me know how much money I have on my card?

No comments:

Post a Comment