Monday, January 26, 2015

The Next To The Last E-mail...

So.. 

I'm pretty excited to see you all, but I'm super excited for the Group Conference this weekend! haha. We're all praying that the Area presidency will approve the branch before the conference. That way president Kuceki will be able to choose a branch president when he comes.

This week we worked hard. As usual... haha. I don't think I will change much in the way I'm working, just maintain the spirit I have and the determination that's mine. I'll be going to Goiânia Tuesday, and I fly out Thursday I think. So that leaves me a couple days to think about home. Right now I can keep focused and know I'll have that time here in a week.

This week we'll keep working with the families that are coming to church. Excited to see the results that we're having in reactivation, for sure there will be some baptisms from it.

Found out that a woman I taught in Goiânia got baptized. We always taught the husband when she wasn't home, trying to help him progress. In the end it looks like she seperated from him, and at the baptism she cried because she was so happy, despite the sacrifices.

Eduardo came to church for the second time, brought his wife with him! We found out that since the day he talked with us on the street and found out that the church is here in Catalão, he stopped drinking. He used to drink everyday, his wife was shocked. This last lesson he committed to stop smoking, and soon we will ordain him a priest. His wife loved the church and said she had almost given up on God, because all the churches she went to didn't make any difference, but she LOVED the relief society lesson, that was about being happy during trials.

Love youAll!
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment