Monday, January 12, 2015

Hey Family!

So this week we had a record of attendance at church, 51 people!!!!

We're so excited for how fast Catalão is growing. But that means LOTS of work for me and my companion. We're the only two missionaries, and there isn't really a visiting teaching or home teaching program. But we're working together with the other members to be sure that everyone that needs visits is getting them. 

I've been working a lot and got sick a few times, but everytime I left home to work, even being sick, I didn't feel the least bit sick the whole day. I know that the Lord blesses me. It's because of the blessings of the temple and living the word of wisdom that I can walk all day long for two years!!! haha. 

The best news of all is that President Kuceki will come visit here January 31st. If everything works out with the Area Presidency he will call THE NEW BRANCH PRESIDENT!!! 

So for these two weeks We'll be running around and collecting information from the less-actives, to get their member records here to show we have all the members nessesary (on top of everything else!) haha. But I've never been busier or happier.

Love you all!
Elder Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment