Monday, December 22, 2014

Very Merry Christmas, and a Holly Jolly one too.

Wow, what a week!

We took the bus to Goiânia.. 4 hours by car, 7 by bus!!! Because the bus stops in every little town between here and there. Ipameri, Vaniapolis, Silvania, Bonfinopolis, Pires do Rio... All the little towns that we didn't know existed and will some day have missionaries. They call that bus the "pinga pinga" because he stops so much.

The christmas conference was awesome. The Talent show took FOREVER. 2 and a half hours of Talents... I'm glad I hid my talent in the ground. haha. There were some pretty funny songs about missionary work. And one missionary played the harmonica with his nose.

My new companion is Elder Caetano! he's AFRICAN! how cool is that? His family was baptized while he was in the mission too! More blessings all the time.

My time is up but I'll call you guys 4 o clock my time, 11 your time ok?

Merry christmas and 
I know that Our redeemer lives.


Elder Wallace

Holly Jolly Fotos:  
Natal in Salete's house
Family night when Elder Badu was Transfered
Elder Moffit, My comp from the MTC
Elder Caetano, My new greenie from Moçambique!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment